About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Andria and I am graduate student at Fairmont State Univeristy working towards my masters in the art of teaching. I am a sparkler and my quirkiness makes me hard to remember but impossible to forget! I believe your character is shaped by the unexpected things that happen in life and how you deal with them.Attitude is everything dont cry because its over, Smile because it happened. I enjoy the simple things in life.To receive much, you must give much.Personality has the power to open many doors, but it is character that keeps them open.Sometimes what you're looking for is right where you left it.

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Pew Millineal Test

Today Dr. Pierce wanted us to take the Pew Millennial Test/Survey. This survey consisted of fourteen questions that related to modern technology and times. For example, it asked if in your household you have a land line only, a cell phone only, or a land line and cell phone. Another questions asked in the past 24 hours how many text messages did you receive, and if in the past 24 hours if you watched more than an hour of television, played video games, or read a newspaper. So now that you get the gist of what the survey consisted of here are my results:


93% Millennial! The higher you score, the more you have in common with members of the millennial generation. According to the timeline provided the millennial generation seems to be those born circa 1981-present. I was born in 1982 so that makes me fall into this category. I completely agree with this result I am very into technology staying up to date with what the latest and greatest gadgets are and keeping my current gadgets up-to-date on software and what not. I admit that I communicate more through e-mail and text messages and I don't have a subscription to a newspaper instead I rely on the Internet to provide me with local, and national news.

If you want to see where you stand within the millennial generation click here!

This survey was fun to take and delivered results that I already knew but still good to have confirmation of. See ya all next time!

Andria

No comments:

Post a Comment