About Me

My photo
Hi my name is Andria and I am graduate student at Fairmont State Univeristy working towards my masters in the art of teaching. I am a sparkler and my quirkiness makes me hard to remember but impossible to forget! I believe your character is shaped by the unexpected things that happen in life and how you deal with them.Attitude is everything dont cry because its over, Smile because it happened. I enjoy the simple things in life.To receive much, you must give much.Personality has the power to open many doors, but it is character that keeps them open.Sometimes what you're looking for is right where you left it.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Introductory Blog

Hello Blog Nation!
My name is Andria Snell a current graduate student at Fairmont State University. FSU is located in the hills of West Virginia in the friendly city of Fairmont. (feel free to check out the website http://www.fairmontstate.edu/). I am currently enrolled in Dr. Pierce's Instructional Technology class which is a class designed to proved students the opportunity to develop the skills necessary for integrating technology into classroom curricula. With this expectation set it is required for us to blog, something I 100% unfamiliar with! However, with the help of some step-by-step directions and a really monotonous video I have successfully created this blog you are reading! I think this new creation is going to be fun to update and I look forward to comments from my peers. By the way I am a picture crazed individuals so don't be surprised if you don't see new pictures on here quite frequently!
My concentration is Secondary Social Science courses and I believe that technology being integrated into these course are absolutely vital, which is why taking this class really excites me! During my undergraduate work I frequently visited this website and if anyone else is in my field should find it useful and please feel free to use. Teaching History with Technology.
I hope that everyone finds my blog to be educational, entertaining, and useful.
Good luck to everyone this semester!
Andria

No comments:

Post a Comment